Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

It is 2006 - A new year ahead! Happy New Year!

The time is 12:10 am 2006, I am alone at home while my family is watching the Fireworks shows in Dataran Shah Alam. I am very busy working with my website development. I am updating my several website that need to be update. Maybe this is one of my goal this year 2006.

2005 really provide me with new insight. Especially during the last 3 months, my thought and belief regarding business totally change. Now I do understand what BUSINESS really is. It is not just getting money and making profit, it is more than that. It is about sharing the profit with others and helping others to help themselves.

Now I do belief that 9/10 of "REZEKI" is from BUSINESS. My intended business this year will be providing seminar related to basic knowledge on becoming online entrepreneur.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.