Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Invited To Meet A Person With RM500K A Month!

Today is quite a challenging day, I was not able to go to work at all and most clinics in Shah Alan is closed. So I had to be on leave without MC.

Anyway today I was invited by one of my friends to meet a guy who earn RM500K a month but I decided not to go. My reason is NOT about the money that someone make but for what reason he make that amount of money. If the reason is clear and beneficial to others, I am ok with that.

Since I am not working today I take the opportunity to open up a Tabung Haji account. I promise to myself to SAVE money every months in this account.

Abundance start from Saving .......

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.