Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Family Financial Planning For Year 2006


Today I print out our last year financial report and discussed it with my wife to plan this year budget. We have agreed to reduce expenses in some area and start to save in Tabung Haji. Family financial planning is very important and should involved all members of the family. This will determine where the family is heading financially.

I learn a lot from Hajah Rohani book - "Cukup Wang Hati Tenang" regarding this matter. It is very helpful book and change my view about financial planning. It is NOT just money or income but the money and income MUST be "BARAQAH" and "HALAL"

1 comment:

diego78 said...

Truly an ultimate post about financial management. It’s very hard to make a right financial plan and that’s the reason people prefer getting expert help. Even I am trying to find a certified financial advisor Las Vegas for my retirement plan.

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.