Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Finally I Managed To Do Credit Card Clean Up!

After all these years I accumulated more than 20 Credit Card (Visa, Master, Diners, AMEX). I have so many credit cards that I almost do not know where I kept it. Finally today I managed to do some clean up and organized all my credit card.This is my first step of DEBT FREE TASK that I can afford to act on.

My total credit card debts is about RM100K. That means my minimum monthly payment is RM5000. It is almost impossible to pay it OFF. Having said that the CREDIT CARD DEBT force me to find a way to gain extra income by doing online business.

Anyway this is a VERY expensive lesson for me. I acknowledge that and this has become my MAIN MOTIVATOR to success.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.