Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

"I Can Make You Rich" And "Fish SPA"

Yesterday is a great "pivot point" day - It is Friday 8 February 2008, it is 1st Safar of 1429 and the best thing is holiday - 2nd day of Chinese new year.

Yesterday I had the chance to complete and digest Paul McKenna book called "I Can Make You Rich". The book come with Hypnosis CD that able to program your subconciuos mind to be RICH.

It is a great book to read and it is very practical. It guide you with step by step mindset setting, law of attraction, visualization and simple business plan to follow. It also include simple EFT Technique to make you rich. Anyway as for EFT, I applied RESQ56 that I learned from Master Hazil and Master Amar - http://www.resq56.com/ .

Ok that is about the book I read. I am now focusing on developing my debt consultation and management services called UrusWang.com . I thank everyone for all the support.

If you have credit cards and serving interest 18% a year or more, I might can help you to convert your debt into 0% interest plan for 24, 36 or 48 months. You will save a lot of bank interest charges and can help to settle you debt early. Please visit http://www.uruswang.com/ .

Yesterday it is holiday - a long holiday actually. So my daughter and sons begging me to take them somewhere. So after the friday prayer I took my family to Berjaya Time Square and Pavilion KL.

As for me a my wife, we took the opportunity to go Kenko - Fish SPA located at the 5th floor of Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. It is fish theraphy center actually. Take a look some of the picture below.







This the picture of my 2 feet with the fish biting the feet. Very ticklish. After a while you can bare the tickle.




No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.