Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Experience Letting Go And Move On!


I just finished reading a book called "Letting Go My Banana" by Dr Daniel T. Drubin. I think this is a great book about letting go all your bad or negative emotion, people, image, things, habit, believe, friends, thinking and etc. In the book all this things calledd "rotten bananas".

How can you move forward if you have rotten bananas that you carry all day long and all the time? This rotten banana smell horibble and make your other good bananas smell horibble too. For sure people would not buy or take consideration of this rotten banana despite how you good you package it. It does smell bad. It is the same with us, if we have rotten habit or anything that is negative in ourselves no matter how we try to hide the truth, it will sure come out and others can sense it. We need to remove all our own rotten banana in order to move on and create our greater self.

It is not easy to let go this rotten banana. For example if you have a friend that you know more than 12 years and you have been long with him in business and so and you also know that your friend is the kind that always provide a "Negative" input, how to get rid of him? Iknow it is very hard - 12 years friendship and all up and down or down only. Am I selfish if I am success without him after all those years.

How about my habit of getting "COMFORT" on all things and my habit of creating "REASON" ? How to get rid of it? This is about changing all you have now in order to create your brand new you that attract success and prosperity.

The past is already written for you but you have a future to write. If you do NOT choose to write your future, it will be "AUTO" written for you and you CANNOT blame what has been written for you because you choose not to write yourself.

From now make a habit of choosing your own future and write it, and at the same time remove all your rotten banana. As for myself, I am doing it NOW and continue doing it.

One of my favourite question: Will I do what I do NOW if I know I am going to DIE in 4 hours time? If you answer yes all the time so that is thing that you need to do no matter what.

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.