Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Famous 5 Step Approach To Get What You Want In Life!

It is been quite a while I have not updated my blog. Anyway I thank you and every one of you that visited my blog. Thank you, please forgive me, I am sorry and I love you. That is the words that I learned from Dr Joe Vitale. I even have his voice in MP3 repeating the same phrase again and again with the subliminal programming track at the back.

Ok, what I am going to share with you today is the key ingredient to get what you want in life. Be it a big house, a dream car, great business and many more this 5 step really help.

  1. Be 100 percent crystal clear about exactly what you want. There is no substitute for an internal fire and burning desire. (This is the MAJOR key). When you are clear with what you want then you can focused on the thing you want and everything in the universe will deliver what you want.
  2. Focus all your mental energy on "what you want". Remember, you do not necessarily need to understand how you are going to get it, just know what you want. The "how" will take care of itself.
  3. See yourself as already having whatever you desire. The mind thinks in picture, and more you can see yourself already having received what you want, the closer you are to having it.
  4. Take the assumptive approach. My belief is that "the things I want the most, want me the most." . Universal law of attraction.
  5. Adopt the true personal power : "The ability to translate intentions into reality."

In order for me to apply the above 5 Step Approch, I bought myself a notebook (the paper one that you can get at the general store). Every morning I will write a least 10 item under the question - "What I am achieving today?" .

Then at night before sleep I checked my notebook and see what have I accomplish today and mirically I achieved everything. I did this several days and I get the same result. Then I just made a simple test - I do not want to write it down - I just want to remember in my mind what I am going to achieve that day. The result I do not achieved anything.

The secret is you need to write in down even though you have a photo-graphic memory or some sort of human genius memory to remember. Jot it down and that is key to turning intentions into reality.

I am now focus on http://www.uruswang.com/ . I am building the "brand" - UrusWang . The model that I followed is help people and earn income for helping them. You need passion and burning desire so that you can overcome the unknown territory.

Best regards and all the best,

Zahiruddin

p/s: I am currently reading a book called "Letting Go My Banana" - a great book to read.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.