Cool Advertisement !!!

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Year Of "The Fruit" And Commit To Your Wealth

Year 2008 is the year of the "FRUIT". That is what my best friend Rohaizad mentioned in his email to me. ( I will put his whole email below for us to share the wisdom). In the year 2007, my focus is to come up with agriculture magazine and indeed it come up on November 2007 - YourLivestock.com . (The first issue). I am very happy and felt this is it, that time. I had put a lot of time on it and spend most of time on doing the official administration - meet people up and down, interview, expo, website and marketing.

That time I am hoping this magazine to be a successful one and indeed it was a great one. In less than 2 months it attracted the crowd. We got subscriber all around. YourLivestock.com website get around 300 unique visitor per day and all is doing great.

In the last week of December 2007, I had to make a decision to leave the company and start working on a new venture. It was hard for me because I am already part of it and I was there building it up. I had to LET GO. I know it is very hard. But I need to let it go. This not my FRUIT yet. GOD had planned for me to have different FRUIT.

Anyway, I would like to seek forgiveness from everyone of what I had say and talk about the YourLivestock.com magazine. Please also forgive me if I am putting a promise that I had not delivered regarding the YourLivestock.com magazine and the YourLivestock.com website.

This year 2008, I am changing my direction into Financial Area and Self Motivation Area. I am now working on http://www.uruswang.com/ . There are a lot of things to learn and to catch up beside finding some income to sustain my family.

Thank you. Please forgive me and I am sorry.

Zahiruddin

Here is the letter - THE FRUIT

Dear Allah,

First of all, I am grateful that YOU allowed another day for me to live. Each day that passed bring me closer to witness and experience the realization of the PURPOSE of my existence. The purpose that I was destined to do….

I entered the year 2008 with FEAR at the back of my mind. Maybe this is due to my dream…maybe this is due to the information that I am entering, Phase II of my life some called it. Life is going to get tougher and tougher on me. Or maybe not, maybe it is tougher as I am projecting it to be. ALLAH, please help me CLEANSE this memory.

YOU know what, enough of that! I would like to remember 2008 as one of the many best years of my life. This is the year that I started to experience “THE FRUIT”. All that I have manifested was laid before me to experience on the physical plane. That includes mylivefarm.com, i-care and Onenet. All the businesses that I have thought about come about. I also got to experience my new Honda Stream. Not to mention my wife’s Honda Civic. We renovated the house and turned it into “HEAVEN”.

My life is filled with JOY and HAPPINESS. Every single day that passed strengthen my belief that I am here for a purpose. I now understand that those who lived their life with purpose are those who are able to tap into the UNLIMITED boundaries of LIFE. Not a single moment that I lived where I filled GRATITUDE. I am grateful for what LIFE has to offer. I am bigger than what I think I am.

I wanted to point out the fact mylivefarm.com in particular that it goes well as planned. I was managing the farm resort with Udin with joy and gratitude as the driver. Our funding arrived as EXPECTED. I now know how to expect miracles. WOW! I now grabbed the notion of being HOLISTIC…is being WHOLENESS. I feel the completeness inside me. I now know that there is NO out there. Everything is inside of me. . I now understand that there is NO such thing as pursuit of happiness as the happiness is inside of us waiting for us to summon them. No need to play catch up…..

Most of us are actually suffering from “DESTINATION ADDICTION”. It is a term that I learnt last night from Dr Holden in the Oprah Winfrey show. Dr Holden described that destination addiction is “living in the not now”. "It's always about tomorrow, so you're chasing 'more,' 'next' and 'there,'" he says. "You promise yourself that when you get there, you'll be happy. And I promise you, you won't, because you'll always set another destination to go for." ALLAH, please help me cleanse this memory.

Please bless me, ALLAH.

Thank you in advance for all the blessings. Meanwhile, I seek our forgiveness.
I LOVE YOU!

Yours sincerely,
Rohaizad Omar
3nd January 2008 (11.32 am)

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.