Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Who Am I? And "I Am"

Hi, this time I will make a bold statement of myself. The reason is to address myself of my purpose and what I want. This also will help me to start the year 2008 with a great feeling and confident. Thanks to my mother, father, teacher, friends, wife and kids and anyone that have met me , for given me the strength to share "Who Am I" and "I Am".

It is always the inside that portray the outside. I do believed every each of us is made of a "Great Potential" and " Best Of Everything". It just need a little energy to "Portray" it and make it your best manifestation.

Here I will share with everyone my "Who Am I" and "I Am". I also encourage others to share their "Who Am I" and "I Am".

Who Am I? And "I Am"

I am Mohd Zahiruddin, a young and brilliant multi billionaire who owned the world class hotel resort chain in the world. I owned the world class entrepreneur development centre all over the world that provide the best business services world wide. I have my own foundation that provide funds and education to the major public. I have my own private jet and staff to work for me.

I am very healthy and vibrant. I love to travel and enjoy fine dining and beautiful places with my family and friends. I also run the best self and human development centre in the world. Everyone is eager and happy to learn at my centre.

I am able to create success for everyone I met. I am the source of inspiration and power. I have a beautiful home that I stay with my beloved wife and kids. I have my own island for me to relax and enjoy the stillness.I am very happy. I am wealth. I am abundance.

I am able to cure sickness and heal others with GOD permission.I am the leader that able to bring other others to be independent.I have my own chains of bank that able to provide loans and credit cards to public. My bank is the best and and the fairest bank there is in the world. Everyone is keen and desire to keep their money in my bank.

I control and have most of the food industry factory. I own the main raw food supplier. I have my own oil refinery and be the main processed oil supplier to all the world.

I have my own beautiful yatch for me and my family to take a stroll at the sea. I build beautiful mosque all over the world. I open and own my own telecommunication company. I have several satellite for my business and for my telecommunication needs. I have the largest O2 + Energy water supplier in the world that I supply to the public.

That is what "I AM" now.

Thank you very much for all your time.
Zahiruddin

p/s: Earn money helping others to solve their credit card problem at http://www.uruswang.com/

1 comment:

Islam In Us said...

Apa ni Din? :)

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.