Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

It Is Year 2008 Already! A Lot More Fun Is Coming!

Hi, I think 2007 move very fast or I am too slow in getting things done. Either way I love the way I am right now. The past one year, I am going through a very rough and tough life path and it is still continuing this year too.

One thing struck me on the head when it enters 2008, I began to see and realize that year 2007 is a GREAT BLESSING that prepared me well inside out for year 2008. I felt that I am receiving a GREAT BLESSING everyday in 2008. What ever I do, I feel BLESSED. My beloved Sony 2GB with 3.2 Mega Pixel Ericsson K770i mobile phone broken, I feel BLESSED too.

I really learned a lot and do understand that "Law Of Attraction" really worked with or without you believe in it. It is TOTALLY Allah Way and it is UP to HIM to teach you and make you understand how this world or universe work. All of this will help me to know my CREATOR more intimately.

In 2008, I was given by Allah a greater inner strength then year 2007. I am more alert and be able to feel Allah most of the time. I am more calmer than before, even when the debt collector is banging my door. I learned to be afraid ONLY to the one who created me on the first placed that is Allah.

I do understand that, it is my obligation to repay all my debt, for that I am asking Allah to help me and I feel that the "Help Is On the Way Fresh From The Oven". I am also touched that my closed friend Nizam lend me his helping hand on the day that I could not move anyway. Thank you Nizam.

I also thank my best friend Ijat that never stop to motivate me day by day so that I always be patient and go on. He never missed of calling me everyday. Thank Ijat.Not to mention my mother and father that help me out everytime and also pray for me for the better.

Also to everyone that know me and know me form the internet. Thank you. Please forgive me. I am sorry. I love you all. Thank you for everything.

And also thanks to the TUT of the universe for sending this email:


Don't worry about your "negative" thoughts, Mohd Zahiruddin. They're par for the course in the jungles
of time and space. Change them when you can, but when they overrun you, let them
run.

Because no matter how persistent they are, you can always spend just 5
minutes a day, in a quiet place, doing your best to imagine your dreams as if
they've already come true; seeing yourself happy, laughing, smiling from ear to
ear. This will be enough, it's always enough, even if while you're imagining,
the negative thoughts creep in. After 5 minutes, leave it alone.

You're in time and space for one reason: to thrive. There's no 50/50
about it.

You are OF the Creator, BY the Creator, and now a Creator yourself,
alive on a stage YOU designed for your own adventures. You were not an
afterthought and you didn't design it to just eek by. All of the elements are
beholden to you; you summoned them, you dreamed them into place, and now they
conspire endlessly in your favor.

"On a dime" your life can improve for the better with the slightest
effort on your part, no matter how insurmountable the odds, nor how futile your
thoughts and deeds may seem. You are "the prodigal child." In a heartbeat you're
welcomed back into the fold. In an instant you can be carried along by life's
current once you stop struggling against it.

And for all of these reasons, and more, it's therefore as if your
positive thoughts are 10,000 times more powerful than your negative thoughts.
10,000 times more in alignment with the magnificent tidal wave of energy that
you are. 10,000 times more likely to become the things you want than the things
you don't want, when you know these truths and you act on them.

Yeah, coolness.
The Universe


Lesson from the real live is really GREAT and much more AMAZING when the teacher is ALLAH itself.

To sum up, 2008 will be a greater more years for everyone to know themselves and rediscover the REAL SELF.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.