Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Wedding Ceremony Of My Wife's Cousin

It is been a while that I do not update my blog. I think it is more than a week. I was so tied up with myself with my new magazine, several proposal and self training. I learned a lot of things last week and understand the greatest thing in live is "To Give With Love".

This is the art that everyone need to master. It is the practical exercise of "Letting Go". What I mean by "To Give With Love" - is to give to anyone taht makes you happy. The gift can be money, food, cloth, your expertise, and etc. The key things is make sure you are happy when you do the giving. You will be impressed with the result.

This is the only art that you can test live and for your information you will never out gift the UNIVERSE. When you give with love and happiness it will come back to you with thousands fold.

You need more money, give money to others that really need money and make them happy. You will be surprised how much money you will received in return.

You need help with contacts, provide your contact to others and you will received more contacts than ever.

This is the law of universe and it is just like any other law it works all the time and forever.

Thank you very much for your time and to your success. Below are some pictures from the wedding that I attended last weekend.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin










No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.