Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Meeting With Multi Millionaire Randy Gage

Randy Gage It is Tuesday the 6th of March 2007, I got an SMS from my best friends Rohaizad saying that Randy Gage will be in Kuala Lumpur today for just one night before going to Singapore.

Wow! We never thought what we learned in Randy Gage best selling book called "Why You're DUMB, SICK & BROKE And How to Get SMART, HEALTHY & RICH" manifest that quick. We always want to meet Randy after we had read the book we mentioned above.

Randy will be at 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm in Mid Valley MPH Bookstore for the signing ceremony and he will held a talk in PJ Hilton that night for RM75 per person.

I was exited, my friend too was exited. I told Rohaizad I cannot make the night time because I had promise my daughter to went to Swenssen in Subang Parade. So why not we catch Randy at MPH at 3:00 pm. Rohaizad agreed.

I got the SMS at 2:00 pm actually, I do not plan to go out at that time. So I quickly finished my household chores first that ready to go. On the way, I need to pick up Rohaizad at Seksyen 13 and then go to Mid Valley.
Randy MPH
I reached Rohaizad place at 3:00 pm, and I told Rohaizad we might be late and not be able to meet Randy. But we both believe if it meant to be it is meant to be. So we arrived at MPH at 3:30 pm. To our surprise, somehow the event is change from 3:00pm to start at 3:30 pm. Now begin to see some manifestation takes in place.

We hurry ourselves to meet Randy and we meet him. Thank God for that. And the best things is everyone there thought we are Randy best friends because we just go directly to the stage.

Then we realized that we do not bring our digital camera. Once again miracle takes place the professional photographer for the event offer us to take picture with Randy and she will email it to us later. Wow. We see manifestation in place in every seconds. What we think immediately we get. We not received the picture as per this writing so I manage to took a picture from my old T630 Sony Ericcson handphone.

The best is yet to come. We meet Maria, Randy's friends during the signing ceremony and she gaves us 4 FREE ticket cost RM300 for the Randy events tonite at PJ Hilton. I and Rohaizad like STALL. Is this for REAL and you bet it is.

So we went to the Randy event in PJ Hilton that night and meet Randy again and this time Rohaizad wife brought her digital camera. So we take picture again this time with Rohaizad camera.

Randy & Me Yet another miracle things happened again that night. Actually I was looking and researching Global Online business that really can provide me a constant residual income and be able to teach others to do the same.

I am looking for a few actually. On Wednesday 7th March 2007 I supposed to come out with a decision on which Global Online Business that I will venture into and I had one in my mind because I get personal coaching from one millionaire in Australia for that online home based business. Randy & Rohaizad

Miracle happened again I met the number 2 income earner Rob Horkings from Australia on the business that I am about to be partner with and Rob told me do you think I joined Randy bluntly just like that. Rob is the Million Dollar Producer in the business that Randy do currently.

I was taken by surprised again. I thank GOD for letting me know what I really want to do and proceed my live journey with CLEAR MIND toward building prosperity in me and extended to others.

I would also like to invite few people that really had the believe that they are here to success and had a POSITIVE mindset to partner with me and Randy in a Global Online Business of the NEXT GENERATION.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin
http://www.globalagelonline.com/detail

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.