Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Spiritual Life Means Much More?

Spiritual Life? Yup that is what I want to share with you. Last Sunday 15th November 2006, one of my spiritual teacher passed away. His is age is only 42 years old. He has been our greatest teacher around and taught us to do good in life. His student is more than 100,000 people all over Malaysia.Peace be upon him.

Last week alone, beside my spiritual teacher death, my uncle also passed away and my friend friends also passed away. Death will come anytime and do not care how old are you or how healthy are you. When death come it come and you have to go.

After dealing with the death things, my 2 son got chicken pox, this is another horrible things happening before Hari Raya. This is the beauty of life, it is always happening and never waits for you to happen. It just happen and this sometimes BURN you out.

What did I learn from the above? What are the missing links? What I have missed about life? What is life actually? What I want? What do really I want? At all time I was in mercy of GOD. I have no say or what so ever? Is it?

It is all about the spiritual journey and one need to understand it in order to really understand life. Life is not just what you see it is beyond what you see. It also consist of what you feel to.
This feel is the driving factor.

If you feel good you will do good. And if you feel bad you will do bad. It is part of us and we cannot run from it. We need to embrace it.

Ok back to my Website project. I am testing a new Wordpress themes that is optimized for Adsense placement and yup it look cool. I test this themes here at ReikiEzine.com.

I also had a phone called with my mentor and need some sort of support and motivation from
him. Yup, I was motivated and he said Adsense is not DEAD.

One think I realized that I do not have enough time to do what I am doing right now. Another things is LAZINESS and this the KILLER when you work at home. I am so COMFORT to be at home and this make me VERY lazy to do my work.

That is why don't waste your time, because time will never wait for you. If you do not start your own internet business now, then there will be no promises that you will start later. The key things is ACTION, it is NOT just an ACTION but a MASSIVE ACTION.

With MASSIVE ACTION, it can really produced great result. And your MASSIVE action must have a PROPER PLANNING. Without planning you will not be able to continue your project properly.


Cheers & Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: I am very sleepy writing this post but I want to write also. Anyway the above is just my feeling about my own self. You always see that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. And when you jump over to the other fence and you will see you GRASS is greener.


Workshop Update:
Bengkel Rezeki Halal Melalui Internet will be on 4th November 2006 at TPM Academy, Technology Park Malaysia. There are 10 place available as my writing. Need more info please visit http://www.usdota.com

2 comments:

Zahir said...

Yup Adsense Is NOT Dead as what my mentor told me. You said exactly like what he said need to submit to directory and get a lot of backlinks.

Yup I think you probably know him and you might have relation with him.

Thanks for dropping by.

Zahiruddin
Reiki An Alternative Healing Method

Anonymous said...

I am a chinese muslim from melaka. Before I converted to Islam, I felt that life is boring. Sometime I really do not understand why I was born to this world? As a planter, we are located in estate and everything are provided. Big bungalow, furniture, vehicle etc. Plenty of benefits. However, I no felt happy with this kind of life.
After I married with my muslim wife, I can feel that religous is very important as our guildline even though I was cheated when I converted in Johor. But I do not mind because I found Him (Allah). Death is part our life, if you believe Him. We actually do no need to feel sad of a person death bacause he have "appointment" with Him.Thus, before we meet the great Allah, be prepared as a muslim and bowed to Allah.

Selamat Hari Raya

From my heart
Idham Lai
Al-Islam reader

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.