Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Original 2Plus Affiliate Program


Ok at last I manage to finished up my Original 2Plus Affiliate Program. Takes me about 2 days to finalise and check all is working in order.

It is a 2 Tier Program:

1) Tier 1 - You will be paid USD10 per sale.
2) Tier 2 - For every of your sub affiliate make a sale you will get USD2.45 per sale.

7 reasons that make The Original2Plus.com Affiliate Program a great program for you:-

1) It's free to join.

2) Proven Enlargement Device with specific enlargement technique that had help thousands of men all over the world.

3) A generous Two-Tier commissions structure.

4) A wide selection of promotional tools at your disposal. This include various form of banners and text link.

5) You do not need a website to start promoting The Original2Plus.com.

6) Quality product that practically sell itself with a high conversion site.

7) Majority of men are concerned with their manhood size and performance - so we have a very wide market to work together with.

More detail about the Original 2Plus Affiliate program you can get it here - http://www.original2plus.com/affiliate_program.html. Or click the banner below.

Ok that is about my new affliate program. I am also working on my own Affiliate Network that will have a lot of product that you can promote at your website and get paid for it.

I am also in the midst of developing my Internet Business Ownership Program. This project is really tough. First I thought this would be easy but when I am deep into it I found a lot of things that I need to take care of before I launched it to the public. I think I will start with a pilot test with selected few people from http://www.usdota.com and then only offer it to the public.

The objective of this Internet Business Ownership Program is to help individual to make money via Internet and for long term. This is NOT a Get Quick Rich kind of program or so ever.

I aslo just updated my another website that is http://www.a2zanalysis.com with a new design and color.

Back to my life, when you at work you feel like to be at home and when you at home you feel like to be at work, I think that is normal for everyone. It is NOT the place that matter but the feeling that need to be control. Yup, I am talking about myself.

Best regards,

Zahiruddin

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.