Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Terengganu Gem Island Resort Trip

Gem Island Resort Hi, I am back now. I was a way for few days in Terengganu and with NO internet access at all. The reason is I was stranded in a private island called Gem Island Resort. There is only 1 hotel in this island and that is it. No villagers or any sort of town. The island is small but very beautiful and you can snorkel directly on its beach.

How do we get there? We get a private speed boat and takes about 10 minutes to arrived at the island. This boat is really fast and very exhilarating experience. All of us enjoy the rides.

Private Speed Boat At the resort we stay in a beautiful Water Villa with a seaview and the villa is just above the sea.

What we do in the Island? When you are stranded in an Island where there are not many people around even in a school holiday - you only can do this snorkeling in the clear water watching all the beautiful fish and coral, canoeing in the blue sea while inhaling the fresh air, relaxing on the white beach and of course a SPA treatment.



Talking about canoeing, actually it is my first time canoeing in the sea. I think I like canoeing. It is easy and fun plus it can give me some sort of exercise. My wife told I am FAT now coz I sit a lot at home and not much walking. I think that is one thing when you work at home and you will be lazy.

My plan I want to take canoeing every morning in Shah Alam lake to get my butt going.

Canoeing My children and my wife love the beach so much. They swim, snorkel and do all the beach things. For me I dont like beaches that much. I prefer to relax and do not want to get dirty with the sand beaches.

All in this island is private. Even for our breakfast, such and dinner is also private. What a private things after all.

In this island the swimming pool is NOT filled with chlorine - It is NATURAL sea water. I like it coz it is easy to swim on the salty water.







Beside that we can also fed a fish from the island jetty. My daughter loves it very much. She took the bread from the restaurant and fed the fish by herself.




Ok that is about my trip to Gem Island. I am in Terengganu is for a reason. Beside the trip, I am seeing my brother for a business deal.

One thing happened, I got one things that people have not done this before. There is only 2 in the world and it is very precious that I cannot denied to NOT to have. It is made from a Helicopter Blade and it is handy crafted for more that 6 months.

I am also taking this opportunity to apologize coz I am not be able to answer my email and reply all the forum posting. I will catch up and make it up to you all.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: Visit my http://www.rahsiaadsense.com - which has been asked to remove the ads due to branding policy breech.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.