Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rich Schefren Business Building Video - A Must See!

This is a must SEE Business Building Video by Rich Schefren. It really can change the way you do business. If you want to start an Internet Business, make sure you see this video FIRST then start your internet business after that.

There are a lot of CRUCIAL information in this video that you cannot MISS it. This video really tell you why you do Internet Business in the first place. Click This To See The Video!!!

Like you I am also struggling in my internet business. Instead of being my own boss and relax, I am the employee and the employer of my self. I remembered what Robert Kiyosaki told me when you quit your job your are self employed and that is NOT the right Quadrant to be in. Where I should be is in the B and I quadrant - that is the Business Owner and Investor quadrant.

What happened to me, I am self employed. Yes I am my own boss. I had FREE time. But I am still self employed. When you are self employed, all work you have to do it your self - create BLOG, create WEB, create Product, find Niche, do advertising, send email, manage website, get domain, and many more task yourself.

This video from Rich really woke me up. I don't have to be the expert in all field. I need to build business. If I want to have website get someone to do it for me. If I want niche product get someone to create for me. If I want traffic to my website get someone to do the advertising. By doing that I still can go to holiday and still get money into my bank account.

I was into internet marketing and forget what I want to achieved. I have to build BUSINESS period.

Zahiruddin

p/s: Take your time to see this 1 hour 36 minute video and you will be a better start in your internet business.

I am a Home Dad ...at http://www.surirumah.com

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.