Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quranic Law Of Attraction !


Law Of Attraction! I think many of us have read and know about Law Of Attraction. There are many books that talk and tell about it. Be it The Secret, Attractor Factor, Law Of Attraction, Happy Pocket Of Money, and many more.

Today I have the chance to bought the "Quranic Law Of Attraction". I have seen this book many-many times but I don't have the "DRIVE" to buy it until today. This what I meant "Law Of Attraction" in action - It comes when I want it and it come at its own paced. Not by FORCE or what so ever.

If you have the chance, get it at MPH Bookstore only for RM13.90. Many great info you can add up to you library of Law Of Attraction. Thank you God. I love you. Please forgive me. I am sorry.
Thank you.
Zahiruddin


1 comment:

Zam Gtp EV said...

Yes.. I've own one... Please applied the Law of Attraction in our lives to enhanced our brain power and thanks god to make us the Khalifah on the Earth

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.