Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Great Book About "Law Of Attraction" - Rahsia Kehidupan!


I went to MPH Shah Alam today just right after I came back from Nilai. I stumble into a small book called "Law Of Attraction : Rahsia Kehidupan" and it cost only RM10. Without any hesitation I grab the book and paid it at the counter.

I learned that "What is in OUR Mind will appear in our LIVE no Matter How". This the Law Of Attraction is ALL About. For several days I am practicing a method that I learned to overcome negative thoughts and use the negative thoughts to become positive thoughts. Somehow it works absolutely.

Now I became to realize that what is in MY MIND is full of RUBBISH and A LOT OF NEGATIVE thoughts. My job is to TURN this RUBBISH into WEALTH.

Anyway. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.

Zahiruddin

p/s: Always in constant learning about my own self. Thank you GOD.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.