Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Herbal Asia 2007 And The 3 Principle !

I will be in Herbal Asia 2007 Exhibition from 1st November until 4th November 2007. I will be promoting YourLivestock.com magazine. The exhibition is open to public from 10:00 am till 6:00 pm.
The Three Most Powerful Principles I Have Learned from Millionaires By Dr. Robert AnthonyCreator of The Secret of Deliberate Creation

Over the years I have had the privilege to spend time with some very financially and spiritually enlightened people.

As a result, my personal life and the way I do business has changed...
In listening to these people talk and observing how they handle their personal and business lives, three very distinct and powerful traits came to my attention.

I believe if all these three traits were applied to your life, they would make such a dramatic change, that in a short time all the things you desire would show up in your life...including as much money as you desire.

I don't say that lightly, I really have been influenced by these three Spiritual Principles and their power. I believe – no, I KNOW, you will be too, if you apply them in your life.

Principle Number 1: They “KNOW” They Can Create Whatever They Desire...

Spiritual Millionaires choose what they want instead of focusing on what they don’t want. They never spend time thinking about what is “missing” from their life. Rather, they make a choice about what they want in their life.

Spiritual Millionaires have 100% confidence in the Law of Attraction. The have no doubt about their ability to create what they desire.

They don’t “believe” it - they KNOW it...

There is a world of difference between “believing” and “knowing”. When you “know” the truth about anything, there is no doubt.

You have 100% confidence...

Knowing is about trusting that you are the only one who knows what is right for you, that you are capable of handling whatever comes to you, and that you are clear on your intentions or the outcome you choose to create.

I've seen the power of being absolutely clear on my intentions for my life: They come true!
They have for me, and I watched the Spiritual Millionaires as their intentions came to reality for them as well.

Being clear on your intentions is a good first step.

However, a more powerful and life-changing step is trusting that those intentions are ALREADY a reality on the non-physical plane of consciousness, and that they must manifest in your physical reality if you do not hold any opposing thoughts.

And then, "Act As If..." your intentions are reality, now.
Not dishonestly, or outside of your true beliefs. But, to feel it, sense it, imagine how it’s going to "show up" in various situations once it manifests in your life. More detail you can go here http://www.mindpowernews.com/MillionairePrinciples.htm .



No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.