Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Challenges In Life Is A Good Thing!

It is been a while that I do not update my blog and write about myself. 2007 goes so quickly and many challenges I had faced and experienced. All of that made me understand more about myself and my duty in this world.

What I feared most happened. What I liked most happened. I begin to understand that in order to know one self the one had to be shown with every experience in one life - the most feared, the worst things, the great things, and all sort of things.

2007 really help me to find the core of myself. I learned to understand the power beyond my own self. That is what I called the "Absolute Power". Below I shared some key point that I learned and help me to face all the obstacles.
  • Ask and you shall receive.
  • You can live the life you dream.
  • Rich is not having more money.
  • Rich is knowing the secret to get everything you want in life.
  • Your good is waiting for you now.
  • Please open the door and let it in.
  • Never, Never, Never Ask or Money.

Ok that is about my journey in 2007. And the journey still continue. Whatever happened do enjoy every moment because that is the best for you. Thank GOD for that.

May GOD Bless all of us.

Zahiruddin

p/s: I will be going to Ipoh with my children's and parents. My wife is still in Sweden.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.