Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

The You That You Should Be

Knowing your own self is a great journey that never end. It is always a new things and a new discovery everyday. When you thought that you really know your self then you find to realize that there are more about your self you need to know. Let's embark into the journey of finding your greater self within. It is NO magic or trick but finding your true self and unleashed the POWER within.

I learned and was told that we are "The Greatest" things ever created. In what form? and in what way? How can we better than a bird but we cannot fly? How can we better than a fish but we cannot breath in the water? How can we better than the sun but we cannot emit sun rays? If you seek the answer you shall find it.

Living your live is more than just eat, work, sleep and go to the toilet. It is more than that. It is about exploration and understand your true potential and your true self. The self within you is NOT define by the car you drive, NOT define by the house you lived in, NOT define by the money you had, and NOT define by anything EXTERNAL actually. Most of us forgot this.

We thought we are defined by the external condition. We feel sad because we don't have money. We feel inferior because we lived in small house. We feel worry because we do not have any job. We feel afraid of the future - that we don't really know that we will be there. Due to all these feeling we begin to torture our own self and DO NOT live the live that we should be.

Remember this - You are Wealthy, You are Abundance and You are Joy - NO MATTER how your external condition is. Hold that in your self tightly and always repeated it daily until it became your second nature. Do repeat this when you feel down or afraid - I am Wealth, I am Abundance, I am Joy.

Open up your mind and there are more than 1001 ways to solve your problem. The key thing to remember is "LIVE is ABOUT EXPLORATION". You true self is ALWAYS your TRUE SELF despite all the experience you had. Your true self is ALWAYS BE and THERE IS TO BE.

When I was told about this things previously, I am very skeptical. How can this be so easy and so powerful and MOST of "Human" do not want to do it and always do the "HARD WAY".

Then I realized only the few that can really accept the GUIDANCE and apply the knowledge. I now understand that, what is MEANT by "KUN FAYYA KUN" in surah Yassin in the Quran. In simple term it mean - "Just Manifest Instantly". As a human we are doing that every seconds in fact either consciously or unconsciously. If I don't explore my self and embark this great journey of man kind I will not find the answer.

I now do understand that all the answer is within my self and I need to DIGG it to maximize and master my self. And more important is to apply and feel it in this world. I was one time believed that there only can be one solution to a problem and I do my best to solve the problem with that one solution. When I act this way, I closed other 1001 ways and solutions that the UNIVERSE want to provide me. This resulted, I am working very hard but achieve a little. This is really very frustrating feeling indeed.

When you open your self to the UNIVERSE, you allow your self to exercise of the UNIVERSE mighty power to solve your problem. And will begin to believe MIRACLE happened every seconds. Next time remember to be OPEN to receive your solutions.

For this I like to share with everyone a great letter from one of my teacher - James Ray.




"Before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water."--Zen Proverb


When people come up to me at my live events, I frequently hear from them (and you may have even been one): "When I get to this point in my career, I will..." Or, "When I get to this income level, I will..." Or, "When I achieve this reward, then I will..."


These statements are always followed by some action or behavior that they're going to put into practice after they achieve or acquire their "magic bullet." When I hear these types of comments, regardless of the context or the promise being made, I typically think, "No, you probably won't." Why? Because if the habit has not yet been developed, it won't be acted upon. Life doesn't miraculously change until YOU change.


The Zen proverb above is telling us that success, happiness or Harmonic Wealth® (you choose the term) is not a destination but a process. You and I both know that no award, no income, no new toy, no promotion will make us happy and/or successful. Life will not miraculously change when your next goal is attained. You'll still chop wood and carry water, or maybe you'll still pay bills and sometimes wonder where the money is going to come from.


The difference comes in the attitude with which you do these things. When true happiness and fulfillment is reached, you'll learn that the journey is the adventure, the excitement and the fun of life.


The journey is Harmonic


Wealth, and the journey never ends...Here's how you can start experiencing happiness and fulfillment starting right now:



  1. A great quote from A Course in Miracles says, "I can choose peace rather than this." Choose to be at peace and enjoy what life is giving you right now...

  2. The amateur hopes and wishes... The professional knows. When asked, "Do you believe in God?" Carl Jung answered, "I don't believe. I know." Knowing is power! Know that whatever is happening right now is part of a larger plan happening perfectly for your own personal growth, development and betterment.

  3. Develop good habits now. Live and invest in the things that you say are important to you. Make your beliefs, your habits and your actions congruent. Don't do them "someday." Do them today.

  4. Realize that you never own anything. Every "thing" you have will someday belong to someone else when you're gone. You're only using "your things" for a time. Enjoy them while you have them, but don't let them own you.

  5. Fulfillment and happiness is not some means to eliminate life's daily tasks. You'll always be (at some level) chopping wood and carrying water. Allow your work to be your passion and your love made manifest through action.

Make your life magnificent and enjoy the process.To your continued wealth and happiness,


James Arthur
RayPresident/CEOJames Ray International


Just enjoy your self and believe in your true self and your true self never lie. The Law Of Attraction responds to whatever vibration you are sending by giving you more of it, whether it's positive or negative. It simply responds to your vibration. I will share about this vibration later and learn that even we talk and behave good things but actually we are sending Negative Vibes.

Till then. Best regards,

Zahiruddin

p/s: Visit Lelaki Online 7th Aniversary Sale at http://www.lelakionline.com/

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.