Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Basic Law Of Attractions In Your Daily Life

For this few week, I occupied my self with self study and understanding the basic law of attraction. What I am to achieve is to be able to apply the law of attraction in my daily life. This law of attraction work anyway just like the law of gravity whether you want to believe it or not.

Understanding this law able you to get what you want more easily and understand why things work in such a way in this world. You will understand more, why you are the way you are right now and you are as the result of your past thought. You will know more that you are the result of your own doing and own action in the past and it is NOT God fault.

One that master the law of attraction is able to create the life that one dream of, able to attract the event and the people one fond of, able to run the business one favor of and happily going through one life forever. Basically one is clear with it's purpose and is ready to experience it as the universe is unfolding it to him now.

I am in the progress of mastering the law of attraction in my daily life. (If you come to my house at this moment of time - as my several friends did - I am in the state of understanding the basic work on how one create a negative or positive vibration - this result to some sort of "Multiple Personality" in my own self. I am still sane at this moment of time, if not I am not able to update this blog.)

What I would like to share with everyone today and hope everyone give some thought about it and apply it so that everyone will achieved joy and happiness.

  1. Definition Of Law Of Attraction - you attract to your life what ever you give attention, energy and focus, whether positive or negative
  2. Law of attraction responds to whatever vibration you are sending by giving you more of it, whether it's positive or negative. Note: It responds to "Vibration". Example one can say nice word and positive word but it will send "NEGATIVE" vibration and the Law Of Attraction will give more of it meaning one get more negative result.
  3. If you have doubt - Simply ask your self "So, what do I want?" - Doubt is always sending negative vibration. Doubt is the culprit that destroy all your dream.
  4. Identify what makes you feel good and do more of it. This concept will give you more POSITIVE vibration.
  5. The law of attraction responds to how you feel about what you say and how you feel about what you think.
  6. Remember, it's the absence of doubt that will bring your desire faster.
  7. Take time to appreciate anything. It's the feeling that's attached to your appreciation that is important. Appreciation and gratitude help you to send strong positive vibrations.

I hope this will get you started. I am doing all the above 7 item I mentioned and getting the result gradually. I apologize for everything to everyone. I am in the progress of discovering my true "SELF".

Best Regards,

Zahiruddin
I am Joy, I am Wealth, I am Abundance

p/s: Will share more on my next writing.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.