Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Do What You Want To Do And Be Responsible !!!

What do you want to do today ? Today will not be the same as yesterday and it will never be the same as tomorrow. So what you do today is today's doing and what you do another day is that another day doing.

Make sure you do something or the default routine will take control. When default routine take control you will miss the moment that you did not do anything. Today I choose NOT to DO anything and this bother my mind.

I am in war within myself because I am not doing anything. This war is really a GREAT PAIN. This should be stop. Can I stop it? NO ...and absolutely NOT.

It happened everyday and this goes on until die.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.