Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

GOD: It Is All There Is !!!

Good day and thank to you everyone. It is 2010 already and I think this is my first post on this blog. My journey and my quest of life is still in progress. So many things that I experienced and felt through this few years. Many challenges, many difficulties, many setbacks and many hurdles.

I always wonders when will I be OUT of THIS MESS. I am very very sorry GOD. Please forgive me GOD. I always forgot and always look THINGS - ONE SIDED ONLY. I never realized that this what - I CALL A MESS is a GREAT BLESSING for me. What a FOOL I am.

Thank you God for your guidance. Thank you God for everything. You know what is best for me than my ego self. I learn many GREAT things ... - why should I worry when I have YOU (GOD) ? Why should I fear when YOU are there to help? why should I afraid when YOU are my creator?

I was disguised by my EGO self. My EGO self created the state of fear, worry, the unbeliever, and all the negativity about believing you GOD. Deep inside my heart I know that YOU are by my side and YOU always help me in all and any situation.

Everytime I am in needs you help me even though I had committed a lot of sin. YOU help with YOUR love and kindness. Thank you GOD. Please guide me through out my life in this temporary world. I need your blessing in everyway in my life.

Thank you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.