Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, May 04, 2009

Cool - Liveskin Series - Enzyme Glacial Mud Bar

This is something new. An Enzyme Glacial Mud Bar for men and women. Great for your face. Yup I tried it for myself. For your information I never used anything like this before but when my wife ask me to use it to wash my face, I start to do it. Wow it is a miracle, I felt tinggling in my face, felt more tight in the face, and my face is less oily.
So today I would like to share this with all men and women. This facial mud bar is totally organic and enhanced with CoQ10 and totally safe.
If like to have it you can contact me. My wife is the wholesaler for this product. If you like to do this business too also can and you can contact my wife. I think this a great business when it involves beauty and money combines.
Anyway I would like to share more of the benefit for our skin here:
  • Removes oil, dirt, harmful bacteria and dead skin
  • Cleanses and detoxifies toxins
  • Infuses and balance essential minerals and ensymes
  • Moisturies, hydrates and soften skin
  • Heals and beutifies
Liveskin Series - Enzyme Glacial Mud Bar
LiveSkin Series Enzyme Glacial Mud Bar is a type of clay known for its medicinal properties. The main active ingredient is a naturally occurring substance that has absorbed a wealth of minerals from the plant kingdom including Silica, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Cobalt, Manganese, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Aluminium, Phosphorous and Sodium and processed by solar energy throughout the millennium. It is a type of green clay which can be taken orally or topically to treat a wide range of ailments.

It is extracted in Europe for use as a powerful detoxifier and absorbent. It has therapeutic effects and detoxifies by absorbing toxic substances and releases essential minerals to aid healing thereby restoring the body to its natural state.

LiveSkin Series Enzyme Glacial Mud Bar is a powerful bactericide, hindering infection. When applied to the skin it destroys and removes pathogenic harmful bacteria, the source of our skin problems. It also has analgesic or anti-inflammatory properties.

It is an essential and significant component for beauty treatment. It stimulates the circulation of blood and lymph,removes dead skin cells, absorbs impurities and fats and tones and strengthens connective tissues to leave skin smooth, fresh and radiant. You can feel the effect almost instantaneously upon using and applying LiveSkin Series Enzyme Glacial Mud bar on your skin. Feel the difference for a perfect complexion!

Benefits for LiveSkin Facial Bar
  • Tighten pores and make them smaller
  • Deep cleansing for the skin. Blackheads and whiteheads drop out on their own
  • Gives pinkish radiance to skin like that of cute, Japanese children
  • Makes your skin fairer and more radiant instantly
  • Returning skin to its natural balance ; making oily skin less glossy and dry skin more supple
  • Lightens pigmentation like freckles
  • Lightens scars with prolonged use


SEES RESULTS IN 2 MINUTES. Feel the benefits linger on your skin throughout the day!It is ONLY USD72 (RM250) per bar. To get you can email me at working[a]bestofknowledge.com . Make sure to replace [a] with @.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.