Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Time Of Your Life!

It was been a while I update my blog. I was tied up with my new job and my other activities offline. I always create reason that I had "NO TIME". I have no time to visit my parents, I have no time to spend with my kids, I have no time to spend with my wife, I have no time to chat with my close friends and partners. I also blame "Work" takes up much of my time. Anyway all of that are just reasons I created so that I feel good about myself. How selffish I am?

What really happened is that I am not sure of what I want. When I am not sure, it is hard for me to put my priority and take which action first. For example when your friend tell you to pick up your RM1,000,000 before 1:00 pm, I bet that you will stop with what you are doing and get that money no matter what.

What I mean, we always create time based on our priority and our importance. Hence, if we do not set our priority then there will be always no time for us. Mom and dad please forgive me, I am sorry, I love you and thank you. Wife and kids please forgive me, I am sorry, I love you and thank you. Partners and friends please forgive me, I am sorry, I love you and thank you.

Somethings to share from Dr Robert Anthony about time ...

In the lives of busy people no question is asked more often than,“Where has the time gone?” Time, of course, hasn’t gone anywhere as the question suggests, but merely moves on at its normal rate while we become painfully aware that we are accomplishing much less than we would like to.

Unlike the timekeeper at a sports event, in the game of life, we can’t‘stop the clock’ for an instant replay. And when we protest, “I don’t have the time,” more often than not, whatever we are doing is not important enough to warrant our taking time for it.

Let’s admit it. No one has more time than another. We have the same amount of time in every day as everyone else. We have the same number of minutes in our hours and the same number of hours in our day. And, yet, we repeat the same old phrases.

In striving for a fuller, more complete and satisfying life, we hear a lot about the stewardship of wealth and possessions. Less is said about the stewardship of talent. And little is said about the stewardship of time.Unquestionably, time passes quickly. Every moment that goes by is a time in our lives. Since our entire existence is composed of time, it is of the utmost importance that we consider the emotional significance in how we use it. “I’m awfully busy,” “I’m in a hurry,” and “I just haven’t the time,” are three large nails in the coffin of happiness. Continually rushing through life precludes the development of a personality of strength and beauty, and robs life of its savor and flavor.

Every morning beyond our bedroom windows there is fresh air, trees,mountains, fields or parks. But we rarely ever see them. We turn right over and go on sleeping or simply jump out of bed and rush off to work.And when asked why this helter-skelter pace, we insist that we do not have enough time to do the thing we want to do.

Time becomes our master. Yet we must learn to master time instead of being mastered by it. We must stop being time’s fool. Neither waste it,nor get caught up in the ‘no time’ syndrome. Instead, we must learn to control it and make time for the important things in life. When we snatch the whip of hurry from the hand of time, we regain self-mastery.

IS TIME THE PROBLEM…OR ARE YOU?

There you have it! The secret of finding time to do the things you want is to really want to do them, not wishing to do them. We all wish we could do more, but we actually don’t want to, so we just keep on wasting time and wishing for more of it.

When we do make a decision to master time, the first step is not tackling the nearest calendar and budgeting our time. This is the last step. The first step is to clarify why we want to do something rather than why we ought to do it. This is done by developing a real philosophical understanding of the importance, as well as unimportance, of time in our lives. Once we have the motivation to take command, the mechanics of achievement will follow.

Thank you.

Zahiruddin
p/s: Join me at http://www.uruswang.com .

1 comment:

Mufasir said...

Salam Sifu,

Tolong war-warkan dan beri peringatan kepada sekelian saudara Muslim, terdapat satu site propaganda kristian berbahasa Melayu yang sedang giat disebar luaskan melalui Google Adsense. URL web site tersebut ialah www.rakansiswa.com. Domain yg digunakan sudah cukup mengelirukan.

Apa yang menggusarkan ialah ianya disebarkan melalui adsense, adalah dikuatiri ia akan membabitkan semua muslim yg memaparkan iklan google akan dikira subahat sama menyebarkan dakyah tersebut bila iklan itu tertera di laman web dan blog kita.Adalah menjadi satu dosa besar andainya ada yang terpengaruh setelah mendapat laluan URL tersebut melalui website atau blog kita.

Jadi adalah tidak selamat dan kurang tepat jika kita masih meletakkan iklan google di blog @ website kita, apatah lagi makan hasih subahat dari google ini.Nauzubillah.

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.