Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Unseen Create The Seen!

How do you tell that the "Unseen" can do or create the "Seen"? This question always pop up in my head for the past few weeks. How great is the "Unseen"? If the "Unseen" cannot be seen how can it contribute the "Seen".

I learned from T. Harv Eker that our physical is the "Print Out" of the mental, emotional and spiritual of our self. (Mental, Emotional and Spiritual - The Unseen). What it means that the current physical life that I experience and living is the result of my own state of mental, emotional and spiritual level. I created my own life internally (unseen) and not the otherwise.

If I want to make changes on my physical - financial, health and happiness, I need to change my mental, emotional and spiritual state not just fix my physical state. It is like you make a correction on your computer print out and when you print it out again you still need to make the correction again. But when you make the correction in your computer than you will correct the mistake at your print out.

It also like an "Apple Tree". If your apple tree produced bad apple fruit you need to fix the root of the apple tree by giving the root the required nourishment it needs. Not fixing the apple itself.

This is the basic of making changes to our self. I thought of working hard, struggle through my life and rely on my physical intelligent I can make my life better. I was DAMN wrong. But this DAMN wrong leads me to discover the "SELF POTENTIAL" and "WHO AM I".

I am a logical minded kind of a person. Always rely on my so called "Intelligent Mind" that I actually did not need it all the time. Now I know that my mind is just like my hand and feet. It is just another tool for my body and it is NOT ME. I will used it when I want to used it. I do not want this "Mind" to be so busy body dictating my life. I am greater the my hand, my feet and my mind.

Just to remind you that this "MIND" is so powerful that always create FEAR and WORRY on the things that never happen yet. For example - If I don't get a job I will lose everything. If I don't have any money how can I pay my bill. If I don't settle my debt I will get blacklist by the bank. You need to tame your MIND and gain control back.

You are a being of energy by design (unseen) and this cluster of energy create the physical you and made you what you are right now. If you are not rich right now it is because you create it internally. How ever hard you work to get rich you never be rich because you had not fix the internal you. Is just like the computer print out. That is why you see some people is always in the loop because their "blue print" never change at all. The result will be the same until you change the blue print.

When you learn to manage the "UNSEEN" you will be able to see the result in the SEEN. I would like to share some "UNSEEN" to me last time. But now I can clearly "SEEN" it every time.

Before: I just see this logo normally.









After: I see an "Arrow" moving forward. No wonder FEDEX is very aggressive in their business.











This is what I mean. When you start to see the UNSEEN, you will be able to see it. Thank you very much.

Zahiruddin
http://www.uruswang.com/

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.