Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Enjoy And Always Be Happy All Your Moment!

The moment that you are going through right now is your best moment of all time. Despite how it looks - problem, ill financially, stress, sick, anger, betrayed, humiliated and so on - make sure you are always happy. You are bigger than your problem. You DO NOT have to get RID of your problem. You just manage it and enjoy. Problem will always be there and you also always be there too. So manage it and tame it.
Don't be afraid. You needn't slay the beast nor scale the entire mountain. That's not how it's done. You only need to move through today, Mohd Zahiruddin. Think of the distance you've already covered. Focus on your strengths. Let each new step remind you of your freedom. Let every breath you take remind you of your power. Seek out friends and guides; they're anxious to help. You're not alone. You're understood. This road has been walked before. Dance life's dance, just a few steps at a time, and in the wink of an eye you will wonder to yourself, "What beast, what mountain? Was I having a dream?"

We are more than what we can see with our eyes. We have feeling and emotion, mental and mind, physical and strength, and spiritual and inner power. If you take a moment to be with your self and relax and do some sort of little meditation about your self you will realized that you are the most powerful creature ever made. With only your thought and feeling you can make things happened. That is the "LAW". The law that always make its way to you no matter how you think or not think about it. It always work and always work.
Happiness, dear Mohd Zahiruddin, is what greases the wheels of life. It's also what opens the floodgates, marshals the forces, commands the elements, raises the sun, aligns the stars, beats your heart, heals what hurts, turns the page, makes new friends, finds true love, calls the shots, waves the wand, connects the dots, feeds your mind, frees your soul, rocks the world, and pays compound interest.

Yeah, so easy to forget.

Ok. That is some mambo jumbo about life. As for me, I am still seeking and learning about my potential. There are more things that I need to explore and expand my own self. I need to face all the FEAR that I am very afraid of. I know it is not easy but I am facing head on.

Many people ask me? What do you do? How do you survive? How do you face all the problem? Do you regret about my own decision? Frankly to answer that - "I Do Know One Things - GOD Really Love Me".

I have a wonderful job with 5 figure income. Then I choose to focus on doing online business. It last for a while. Then I venture on the publishing business - YourLivestock.com magazine and last only for a year. And you know what it is almost 2 year that I had no job and no real income.

What I do for the past 2 years is just building business and NOT really getting an income yet. When the time I supposed to make my PROFIT there always be a "Hick-Up".

One look it seem like I am not going anywhere. Or in short I am GETTING worst than ever. What I am going through in my life at this moment is most CRITICAL 2 years of my life. This is actually the most SCARIEST thing that I need to face head on. I need all the support and strength. Because I do BELIEVE, I am reaching the LIGHT.

Beside all the above, actually I am Happy inside. I am growing my Happy seed day by day facing all the FEAR head on. So I really believe one moment my Happy seed will flourish and fill up my outer world and my life.

I always say this "My Inner World Create My Outer World"

Be proud to know as much as you do about life, dreams and reality. Bask, Mohd Zahiruddin. It was a long climb up the stairway of enlightenment, and many a battle over false beliefs and mass consciousness have been won. You don't have to shout from your roof to live your truth every second of every day, but don't shy away from the ignorant; they need you. Nor be intimidated by the truly wise; they love you. And please don't ever let self-consciousness keep you from stepping out into a world that would be unimaginably incomplete without you.
You are a vessel of light, a holy ghost, and frankly, so dang "hot."

I now begin to see the LIGHT. No wonder the LIGHT is within me all the time. I try to seek outside my self but could not find it.

There are few light is shining in my life:

Please forgive me, I am sorry, I love you and thank you.

Zahiruddin

p/s: I might have so many promises and I am full filling day by day. Soon it will come to you. Sorry for all the trouble that you are facing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything is now.
Being happy now.
Get closer to Him.
Ask for nothing but to be with Him.
And you'll see...

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.