Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The 7 Secret That Get You Rich Faster

Ok first of all I would thank my good friend Rohaizad to share his summarized version of 7 Secret Of Getting Rich Faster by Tom and Penelope. I already print it out and put it on my vision board and ready to assimilate into my daily life. As a BONUS I would like to share it will all of you. Rohaizad himself had manifested successfully all his dream with this 7 Secret Of Getting Rich Faster. He is now Rich Beyond His Wildest Dream.

Without further due please read and print out below:

Giving up control
I now know how to give up control of my life to the Universe.
I surrender control of my life to God.
I am safe and protected at all times and under all conditions.

Expanding your horizon
I welcome new experiences into my life.
I always find the good in new things I try.
I embrace my opposite.

Commit to a Rich Dreams Life
I now know how to commit to a rich dream life.
I now know that the Universe provides everything that I want the quickest way.
I make the rich dream life as part of my lifestyle; write it, own it, give it up.
I embrace my dream.

Project the Positive

I now know how to project the positive.
I welcome the positives to come into my life.
I recognize with this gift that I don’t do the work; YOU do.
It is fun to tithe, giving away money to others.

Honor Yourself
I now know how to honor myself; is to love myself; to forgive myself.
I now know the things that bring me joy, pleasure and fulfillment.
I now know that meditation is coming within, simply getting to know your SELF.
I allow the Universe to get to me.
I allow myself to witness, experience, and live the truth.

Receive Receive Receive
I now know how to open up myself to receive the good that is within and without me.
I am open to the road signs to riches, being VULNERABLE.
I now know that LIFE is a process of changes and transformation.
It is fun to receive gifts from others.

Commit to Your Wealth
I now know who to give money to, loving the experience of giving.
I now know that I need to charge what I’m worth, and be willing to pay others what they’re worth.
I now know that LIFE is a two-way street; a buy-and-sell relationship; a heavenly relationship.
Everyone is pleasant and receptive.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: I am applying this into my daily life. Always put GOD above others.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.