Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Live Life The Way It Should Be!

Hi,

It is been a while I do not update this blog. I was so tide up with the publishing of http://www.yourlivestock.com/ magazine and 'O' Level Horsemanship Training(Full 5 days class). Today is my day two in the horsemanship training, so many things I learned and do. I now know how to groom the horse, putting and taking of the saddle, construct the bridel and put the bridel onto the horse. Bridel is the thing that you put onto the horse's head so that you can ride the horse. I learned how to catch the horse and bring the horse to walk. I learned how to clean the horse's foot and applying bandage onto the horse.

It is a totally new things to me and it is worth it. "Now Everybody Can Ride" that is our ER Horse Riding Club motto. It is a "Sukan Sunnah" and it is for everybody. Please visit our place at Dengkil.

I feel sleepy right now. Will write some more later.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice article I'll like to invite you to participate with our new project www.timestreets.com and wwwtimestreets.com/article or you can talk we can talk and discuss together at www.timestreets.com/forum .

regards,

wan rahman.

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.