Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Journey That Is Matter Most!

Your Livestock
It is been a while that I have not updated my blog. First of all, I would like to say I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you and thank you. This year 2007, my journey in life is the toughest compare to all my previous 36 years in life. In my conscious mind, I felt that I had lost everything and I am not be able to continue anymore. I feel that living life is harder and harder everyday. Is this what they say "Blessing In Disguise" ?

In contrast, this year 2007, I learned more than all the 36 years of my life, I read more than before, I do more than before, I experienced more than before about my own life journey. I am facing my life face to face, I am facing my fear face to face, I am facing my worst dream face to face, and I am facing my destiny face to face. This new paradigm give me a new strength that I never felt before. And this strength that keeps me going forward despite all the obstacle I faced. I really thank GOD for showing and guiding me the path to move forward. Without GOD, I am helpless.

This is what I think about knowing my own self and the best lesson is to experience and to feel all the journey joyfully. Take my word for this - "Thoughts Become Things"

Few motivational things that you can refer:

My journey is from Computer Engineer to Gold Shop Owner to Online Merchant to Consultant to Internet Marketer and now Magazine Publisher. For your information I am still the same "SELF". It is just my "Job Clothing" that is different. The one that you need to give most and build most is "YOUR SELF" because that self will always be with you and need to be nourished every now and then. This is the "SELF" that will meet GOD.

Ok I stop talking crap and cut the chase. I am about to published my first magazine called "YourLivestock.com". This magazine is about agriculture and livestock but I want to bring it with a different perspective and new "BOOST" to lure people to like agriculture and livestock. The first edition will be the September 2007 edition that will be out in 23rd August 2007.

Now I am hiring and recruiting photographer, marketer, agent, article writer, journalist and advertiser. If your are interested visit this website http://www.yourlivestock.com/ - (In Malay).

I am also building my own marketing team on every state of Malaysia. I need marketing manager in each state for this magazine. You will enjoy several exclusive benefits. If you are interested please sent me your detail to zahir[at]yourlivestock.com. (Replace [at] with @)

For this first edition, I will be offering up to 50% discount for advertising in the magazine. The dateline to submit your advertising for this issue is 15th August. More details here - http://www.yourlivestock.com/pengiklanan.html

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah...website ni memang menarik! Encik ni rajin menulis ke? Agak hebat! Encik, saya tumpang link saya dalam komen ni boleh tak?

Statements Of Men

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.