Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

2 Day Off Given By GOD!

I was on MC for yesterday and today because I had a teeth ache. I use the time I had to finish my seminar presentation - Menjana Pendapatan Online.

I also just finished my latest website information resources called Private-Jet-Rental.com. I feel very grateful and relief beside other life pain I had at the same time.

I also working on a new advertising tips using cari.com.my - paid classified to get visitor to my website. The tricks make sure you bid for 2 days so that your ad placement will be on the top. The cost is RM4 per advertisement.

What do I advertise? I advertise a Traffic Generator website that can give you 24x7x365 visitor....

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.